In anticipation of our work-in-progress performance of “Shed” at the Pulse Festival, we would like to you offer extra content and opportunities. Following on from interviews and exclusive script extracts, we are offering the chance to submit the first page of a new audio play with guaranteed feedback from Literary Co-ordinator Rich Chilver. All first pages will be considered for development and potencially become a fully produced play! See below for our submission requirements.
1) The first page of ten-fifteen minute play.
2) Inspired by the woodland picture featured on the left-hand side.
3) With the intention of becoming an audio play.
4) Rich Chilver will reply with his feedback within 48 hours of submission.
5) Plays should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6) The deadline has been extended to Wednesday the 6th of June at 11am.
Rich looks forward to reading your first pages!